Isn’t it great to be getting back to normal again! I’m so pleased to be able to say that Slimtone classes are all now OPEN and running as normal!
You are VERY welcome to join any of the classes convenient for you – I’d love to see you.
Here’s what you can expect when you come to class:
- There’s a very warm welcome for everyone – whether you’re a regular, haven’t been for a while or brand new, I love seeing you every week.
- I’ve designed a brand new Choose and Lose plan to help get you back on track and ease you into a healthier lifestyle. This is available to every member when they come back to class. We’ve had some great weight losses – meet some of our success stories when you come to class or read more about them in next week’s blog.
- I’ve also listened to you and have designed a new format Daily Menu Planner and Food Diarythat you can download and fill in on-screen. And if you prefer to fill it in by hand, there’ll still be paper copies available as usual to pick up in class.
- There’s a NEW membership cardfor every member – you can forget those lockdown bulges and start again with a fresh new sheet!
- If you’re new to class, or coming back after a break, I’ll ask you to complete a Membership Questionnaire. This means Slimtone will have all your up-to-date details and we can keep in touch with hints and tips between classes.
- Every week there’s a weekly talk with recipes, tips and ideas to make it as easy as possible for you to see those pounds melt away.
- And, of course, every member has personal support, encouragement and motivationfrom me, as well as the other members in your class.
There’s now no need to wear face masks or wear shoes to weigh (of course, if you want to continue to do this, you certainly can).
We will be sticking to the enhanced hygiene measures we introduced so that we continue to keep everyone safe.
And please, if you’re not feeling, please don’t come to class, thank you.
I hope you’ll agree that the cost of class is great value-for-money. There is a £5 weekly fee (£4 weekly fee for concessions and £3 for target weight members).
For your first week, the cost is £7 for all new members and this includes your personal copy of the Slimtone Lifestyle Plan.
If you miss a week in class, then it is £1.50 arrears when you come back.
Special Spring Challenge
The sun is shining and Spring is definitely in the air. Now is a great time to shake off those extra pounds. Last week in class we introduced a great challenge to lose 5lbs during this month.
Here’s what our 5lbs of fat looks like!
Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
Imagine how much better you’ll feel when you get rid of that!
Here’s a quick tip – if you’ve got a lovely outfit that is just a little too small for you to get into at the moment, try hanging it up on the front of your wardrobe or bedroom door. This is a great way to keep focused on this challenge.
And don’t forget if you bite it, you write it on your food diary!
Our Choose and Lose plan has been really successful and makes it so much easier to rise up to this challenge. I’m excited to welcome you to class and help YOU get back on track and lose those extra pounds.
See you soon,